The first impression you make on a potential customer is often your logo, so it’s important that this first interaction is memorable and positive. Effective logo design is timeless and requires no explanation and, if done correctly, has the ability to convey your brand’s personality and voice in an instant.
Logo Design Process
Logo design is a collaborative effort between you, the client, and me, the designer. There are many steps that will go into creating your logo, including:
- Design brief
- Revisions, revisions, revisions
Logo Design Principles
A great logo will usually follow these principles:
- Simple: is it clean and easy to read?
- Memorable: is it recognizable, and does it make an impact?
- Timeless: will it still be a great logo in 10 years? 20?
- Versatile: does it work well small and large? Will it work in a single color?
- Appropriate: will it resonate with the desired audience?
The Right Logo for Your Business
Some of the most successful logos ever developed appear to be visually simple, but the process to get there is quite the opposite. Developing a logo is a collaborative process between a client and a designer, that takes time and effort, but the end result is worth it. Your logo is the visual identifier for your business, and it will be one of your most valuable assets.
Designing a logo is like coming up with a name for your baby. You have poured your heart and soul into your business, so let’s work together to develop a logo that represents all that effort and conveys the image you want to present to the world.
Here are some of the logos that I have designed:LET’S WORK TOGETHER